Stuffed Hot Dog Recipe
If you click and purchase with one of our links, we earn a commission. Thanks.
This recipe is a twist on the chili dog.
- Aluminum foil
- 8 Hot Dogs, Chopped
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 8 Ounces Chili
- 3 Tablespoons Barbecue Sauce
- 12 Hot Dog Buns gutted
- Light a campfire and wait until gets to hot coals.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped hot dogs, chopped onion, chili, and barbecue sauce together.
- Place each bun on a sheet of foil.
- Fill the buns with the hot dog and chili mixture.
- Close up the hot dog buns and place on the coals.
- Check on the dogs in about 15 minutes.
- Remove once they are warmed up to your liking.