Grilled Corn Recipe
If you click and purchase with one of our links, we earn a commission. Thanks.
Recipe 1: BBQ Corn on the Cob in Mexican Street-food Style
- 3 corn on the cob (husks removed)
- 0.25 cup butter (melted)
- 4-5 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 0.25 tsp smoked paprika
- 2-3 Tbsp cotija cheese (grated)
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 lime wedges
- Preheat the BBQ grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the corn on the cobs on the grill. Brush them with the melted butter and cook for 10-15 minutes by turning them frequently. Continue brushing the melted butter every 2 minutes.
- When the corns of the cobs are slightly charred on all sides, remove from the grill onto a dish using tongs.
- Brush some melted butter on the charred corn ears. Then, coat them all over with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle smoked paprika followed by grated cotija cheese.
- Finish off with some freshly chopped cilantro topping and a squeeze of lime.
Recipe 2: BBQ Corn on the Cob with Buttery Indian-Spice-Herb Sauce
- 4 corn on the cob (husks removed)
- 0.5 cups of melted butter
- 0.5 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- 0.5 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 0.25 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp freshly chopped herbs (cilantro & basil)
- Dried mango powder (for serving)
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with salt, crushed black pepper, Kashmiri red chili powder, cumin powder, minced garlic, & chopped herbs.
- Arrange the corn on the cobs on the preheated BBQ grill.
- Grill the corn ears for 10-15 minutes. Brush them with the buttery-garlic-spice sauce every minute. Keep turning them with the help of tongs to get a gorgeous charred effect on all sides.
- Remove onto a dish and coat them with the leftover buttery-garlic-spice sauce.
- Serve by sprinkling some dried mango powder on top.