Bacon, Beef, And Beans Dutch Oven Casserole Recipe
If you click and purchase with one of our links, we earn a commission. Thanks.
I normally hate casserole but this is one I would try. I was given this by a cookbook writer.
- Dutch oven
- 3/4 Pound Bacon
- 3/4 Pound Ground Beef
- 20 Ounces Canned Baked Beans
- 1/2 Cup Steak Sauce or Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Can of Biscuits
- Build up your campfire to hot coals
- Heat the skillet up and cook the bacon. Once the bacon is cooked, remove from the skillet.
- Put in the ground beef in the skillet and let it cook. While ground beef is cooking chop up the cooked bacon.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, put the bacon and baked beans into the skillet with the ground beef. Mix it together. And warm it until the baked beans liquid starts to boil.
- Remove from the fire.
- Layer the bisquits in your dutch oven. Pour the meat and beans mixture over the bisquits.
- Put the dutch oven in the coals and put coals on top. And wait until the bisquits are baked. It should take 10 to 15 minutes.