How To Look Cute While Camping
If you click and purchase with one of our links, we earn a commission. Thanks.
Just the thought of going camping makes me so excited and immediately boosts my mood. Thinking about being in the outdoors for a few days, and simply enjoying nature and some much-needed fresh air is enough to push me through the week.
When it comes down to camping, some of us think of not having clean clothes and feeling dirty after few days from being outside. Additionally, you may or may not be able to shower or change clothes, much less look good! Well…. I am here to say… “this is not true”! For those of you who might not like wearing the same old outfits for a few days and would like to smell fresh and you still want to look stylish while camping, I have come up with a list of low maintenance but essential camping key pieces for you!
Do you want to go camping in style while wearing comfortable attire and you want to look glamourous? If so, here are some tips for you:
- Wear comfortable shoes that protect your feet: In my opinion one of the top priorities while packing for camping trip is choosing the right pair of shoes! The right shoe can depend on the season. For example, if you are camping in Spring or Summer, you can take some fun sport sandals with you. Your choice should also be guided by the types of activities you will doing (hiking, boating or biking).
Here are some ideas for stylish camping shoes and sport sandals:
ATIKA Women's Outdoor Hiking Sandals, Comfortable Summer Sport Sandals, Athletic Walking Water Shoes, Maya(wo211) - Lotus Purple, 6Chaco womens Z/1 Classic Sandal, flame Scarlet, 9 M USSalomon Women's Speedcross 5 W Trail Running Shoe, Sargasso Sea/Navy Blazer/Heather, 11
- Do not forget to take a waterproof AND breathable camping jacket: Regardless of if you are planning to do a lot of hiking while camping, taking a waterproof and breathable camping jacket is worth a serious consideration! A good waterproof jacket keeps your core warm and dry. It is better to be prepared and dry than regretting not packing a good waterproof jacket.
Here are some ideas for stylish baseball caps:
- Rainboots: It depends on the time of year that are camping, you may need to consider taking a good pair of rainboots! Not only are rainboots stylish, but they can also keep your feet dry out in the rain and through the puddles. You can simply slip off your rainboots when you arrive back at your tent and change into your other sport shoes!
Here are some ideas for stylish rainboots:
- Bandanas: Not only Bandanas provide extra sun protection, or use for emergency first aid, but they can also help you if you are having a “bad hair day” and keep your hair under control while camping!
Here are some ideas for stylish bandanas:
- Wear bold and bright colors leggings: I think colorful leggings are the easiest way to add style to your camping look! Bright red, orange, pink, or yellow leggings are the perfect way to make you stand out, look chic and still be comfortable! Depending on how far you are planning to hike while camping, you can also choose stylish spandex yoga pants! However, if you are going to be climbing up a rock wall, or walking through a lot of dust and mud, you may want to avoid wearing yoga pants. In this case you will need to make sure you have good water resistant performance pants.
Here are some of my favorite colorful leggings:
Womens Leggings-High Waisted Black Leggings for Women-Premium Jeggings for Workout, YogaFITTOO Women's Honeycomb Ruched Butt Lifting High Waist Yoga Pants Chic Sports Stretchy Leggings Stripe Black Pink(S)
- Taking convertible pants is always a good idea: Good convertible pants offer a combination of comfort and performance! Stay away from heavier fabrics and try to stick with lightweight materials. The “zip-off style” is not for everyone, but some hikers like the ability to switch to shorts mid-hike if it gets too hot or too humid!
Here are some of my favorite convertible pants:
MOCOLY Women's Hiking Capris Convertible Pants Outdoor Camping Lightweight Quick Dry Water Resistant UPF 50 Cargo Pants Grey XXLToomett Hiking Pants Women Convertible Outdoor Lightweight Quick Drying Travel Cross Durable Stretch Pants, 4409,Khaki,30
- Take appropriate swimsuit with you if you are planning to swim: You may want to swim under a waterfall or discover the coolest lakes while camping. Swimwear would also be appropriate if your trip involves boating or water skiing. One-piece swimsuits are usually the best functional option while camping. There are many stylish one-piece swimsuits that you can consider. Options range from sport focused to chic floral patterns and cuts!
Here are some of my favorite swimsuits:
Aleumdr Womens Zip Front Printed Half Sleeve One Piece Swimsuit Rash Guard Swimwear Color Blocked Large Size BlueAmerican Trends Women's One Piece Swimsuits for Women Athletic Training Swimsuits Swimwear Racerback Bathing Suits for Women A Blue Medium (fits Like US 6-8)
This was a guest post from RB Italia Blog
What Kind Of Camper Are You?Outdoor Survival